#PaintTheTownBlack with your ATL Community Managers
The holidays are almost here, and your intrepid Uber_ATL Community Managers will be out in full force to ring in the season at some of our favorite local watering holes. Come hang out and enjoy gladsome gifts while you help us #paintthetownblack!
Presents For Your Presence!
- Existing Users:
- Show your CM your Uber receipt and say hello to $5 in credits!
- Share your personal “Give 10, Get 10” invite code via Facebook, Twitter, Text or Email and show your CM to receive an additional $5 in credits!
- Open the app and click the Profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click “Share.”
- Choose how you’d like to share your code to receive $10 whenever your friends ride (and you’ll also get $5 from your local CM).
Who’s, What’s, & Where’s
Here’s the skinny on which CM will be where and when they’ll be there. Drop on by!
- Tuesday, Dec. 3rd – Brittany at Mi Cocina in Midtown from 5- 6pm
- Wednesday, Dec. 4th – Colin at Ormsby’s on the Westside from 6:30 – 7:30pm
- Thursday, Dec. 5th – Jack at Neighbors in Virginia Highland from 6:30 – 7:30pm
Hope to see you soon, party people!
With #paintbrushes in hand, we remain,
Jack, Brittany, & Colin
Your Friendly ATL Community Managers
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.