Lucky You #UberCHARTER is arriving now
Feeling lucky? Uber Atlanta is giving away one on-demand round-trip chartered flight from Atlanta to Savannah for the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. You and seven friends will take to the skies and celebrate in style like a VIP with Bud Light. Read the contest details below and find out if it’s your lucky day!
Improve your chances by forwarding on to your friends and share the luck with #UberCHARTER!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS!|
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Contest will run March 7, 9am, through March 11th, 3pm.
- Download the app and enter code UberCHARTER in the promotions tab (iPhone/Android)
- The winner will receive an on-demand round-trip chartered flight by Atlanta Air Charter from Atlanta (RYY) to Savannah (SAV) on Monday, March 17th*
- Contest winner will be announced on March 11th, 5pm
- We’ll give you a call for final confirmation and guest names for FAA compliance.
- We’ve got you covered in Atlanta and Savannah with SUVs to and from the airports, with a VIP experience with Bud Light
- Winner must request UberCHARTER before 8am on Monday, March 17.
- The return UberCHARTER must be requested before 11pm on Monday, March 17
- Dress to impress in your best St. Patrick’s Day gear!
SAVANNAH, YOUR UBER IS ARRIVING NOW…
Questions? Feel free to reach out to us at SupportATL@Uber.com. – The Uber Atlanta Team
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.