It’s Tee Time in Augusta, & UberCADDIE time in Atlanta!
Tee time is here as the most legendary golf tournament in the world goes into full swing April 9. With so much action going on in Augusta, we also wanted to bring some of the excitement directly to you.
Thursday, April 9, we’re teaming up with Bridgestone Golf to bring you an on-demand putt putt golf experience + a golf gift bag complete with your very own putter, a dozen pack of premium golf balls, a club head cover designed for the big tournament and so much more. The best part, you don’t have to score a birdie to enjoy this sweet deal for FREE.
Simply open the app and request UberCADDIE!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your app April 9, between 11am-2pm
- Toggle to UberCADDIE and hit request
- If you’re connected, an Uber driver-partner will arrive curbside at your location to with a pop-up putting green for your office and your golf giveaway pack!
- UberCADDIE putting + golf gift bags are absolutely FREE! Save your cash for your next nine on the green.
- You’ll need a space outside or within your office for us to set up putt putt golf (any conference room or lobby area will work; bring your co-workers!)
- Pop up putt putt sessions will last 20 minutes.
- Each gift bag is packed with Bridgestone golf products and valued at over $250!
- Only one bag will be offered per request.
- Demand will by high and quantities limited, so please be patient.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.