“How Do You Uber?” Contest
Week 1 Winner of $100 Uber Credit:
Rafielle M. Kirkland – Click here to view
Runner Up $25 Uber Credit:
Richard W. Eells – Congrats on the Engagement
Learning to Uber is a simple, painless, and insanely elegant way to get around any city. There’s no greater rush than your first time…..with Uber. And now that we’re in the ATL, we want to know exactly how Atlantans Uber. Is it for that business meeting you’re late for and don’t feel like driving to? Is it for that long overdue date night with the missus? Well remember to bring flowers. You going out to Havana Club and plan to impress everyone as you pull up in an Escalade and skip the line? Or did your A/C go out and you just wanna ride around in a chilled car? We don’t judge. All the cool kids do it.
Everyone has their own Uber style. So send us your best photos, stories, tweets, videos, and even water colors, and the weekly winner will receive $100 in Uber credits. You’ll also receive a special code to send to 20 friends, for $20 of credits for First Time Users only.
We already know how you Dougie, now show us How You Uber? Below are the contest details, rules, and awesome chances to Uber.
- Every week a winner for the best Uber ATL story will win $100 in Uber credits and a special code to send to 20 friends, for $20 of credits for First Time Users only. Your submissions can be in the form of video, photos, tweets, blog posts, etc.
- The contest will run for 1 month, and a new winner will be chosen every Friday at 2pm EST. We’ll announce the winner over Twitter and their submission will be featured on the Uber Atlanta Blog page.
- All email submissions should be sent to atlanta@Uber.com (Subject: How Do You Uber). All tweets/instagram pics should use @Uber_atl or #howdoyouuber.
- Contest only valid for Atlanta Uber users.
- Keep it clean: if it’s awesome but gross or inappropriate, do not send it.
- You can only win the contest once. But you can’t win if you don’t enter.
- Be creative: the more effort, the more likely you are to win. And we’ll know. Getting Celebrities involved strongly encouraged! If there are costumes involved, well….
- Get your friends signed up, so they can tell their Uber story too.
Great Upcoming Uber Opportunities <All promos must be entered BEFORE requesting a car> :
- Tuesday: Chris Mello Presents: Rob Haze. A comedy benefit show for the Alzheimer’s Association. Uber trips up to $15 value to and from the event. Code: ChrisMello
- Thursday: Back to School Bash 3D feat. Milo & Otis. Uber trips are $20 off to or from the event. Code: ATELSkool
- Thursday-Monday: Luda Day Weekend. Promos TBD. Check out the list of events.
- Friday: Uber Happy Hour at TAP. You can click on the link for Eventbrite invitation, but beers are $1, so ’nuff said.
- Saturday: Pure Heat Atlanta Labor Day Pride Weekend. Check out the website for this awesome event.
- Saturday: Speakeasy Cocktail Festival. Who doesn’t love Speakeasies and who doesn’t love cocktails? Check it out.
- Saturday-Sunday: DragonCon. Uber trips are $10 off to or from the Marriott Marquis /265 Peachtree Center Avenue Northeast / Atlanta, GA. COSTUME submissions strongly encouraged. Valid between 12pm Saturday – 3pm Sunday. Code: LevarCon
- For more great Atlanta Events check out HugeCity. They’re Awesome!!
You are free to officially Uber about the city,
Team Uber Atlanta
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.