Fall in Love with Uber Atlanta
Seasons they are-a-changing. It’s time to mix up your routine, step out of your comfy box and step into Uber’s comfy rides. It’s time to Fall in Love with Uber (did you see what I just did with that word play there??).
Eat, Drink, Uber and be Merry!
As IF the Atlanta food and drinking scene weren’t interesting enough, Inman Park wants to have the last word in great restaurants. That word (or words in this case) is Inman Park Restaurant Week beginning TODAY and running through Sunday. So many awesome places to possibly eat through in one week . . . but we’re gonna try our dang-est!
Check out the restaurant week website to see all these indulgent deals. Then check out Uber ATL for the hookup for $5 off FOUR Uber rides to these great places.
This is how to make it happen:
- Download the free Uber app from the iTunes Store and set-up your account!
- Enter the promo code ATLInmanPark on your app or through the Uber website (Code must be entered BEFORE you request a ride!)
- **Request** a ride to Inman Park from 4pm on September 24th (today!) through 4am October 1st
- Take up to 4 trips to Inman Park Restaurant week locals, and get $5 off each trip.
- As my favorite diner waitress says . . . “Mon-gee mon-gee kid!”
Jammin’ at Counterpoint?
We know you’re heading out to get your dance on at Counterpoint on Thursday . . . but have you thought about how you’re getting there? This place is in the middle of freakin’ nowhere! Don’t weep, my little Uber-er . . . we’re here for you!
You’ve got 2 options for using Uber to get out to Counterpoint in Fairburn, GA:
Option 1: Take $30 off one ride between Atlanta and Counterpoint:
- Don’t have the Uber app? Download it on iTunes and set-up your account.
- Enter promo code UberCounterpoint on your app or through the website (Code must be entered BEFORE you request a ride!)
- **Request** a ride to or from Counterpoint from 8am on September 27th through 4am September 30th
Option 2: Take $5 off one ride to or from the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel for Counterpoint Shuttle:
- Ok you have the Uber app . . . check.
- Enter promo code UberShuttle on your app or through the website (you know the drill – enter the code BEFORE you request a ride)
- Then **Request** a ride to the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel to catch the shuttle out to Counterpoint, or from the Sheraton after the event
Shake it like a salt shaker y’all!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.