Eatin’ and Drinkin’ Week
ATLANTA RESTAURANT WEEK
LET’S GET SOME FOOD – ON UBER
Atlanta Restaurant Week Midtown is here. And we’re doing HALF OFF rides to select restaurants for Lunch and Dinner throughout the week (see below). You don’t even need to apply a promo code—the 50% off discount will be automatically reflected on your receipt. Lunch discounts are valid for any one trip between 11am and 2pm, starting today through Friday, September 9th. Dinner discounts are valid for any one trip between 7pm and 11pm.
DAILY RESTAURANT PROMOS
- MONDAY (DINNER ONLY) – Fourth and Swift, Abattoir, Escorpion, Park 75, Shout, Veni Vidi Vici
- TUESDAY (LUNCH ONLY) – Baronda, Tap, Rosa Mexicana, Cypress Street, Atmosphere
- THURSDAY (DINNER ONLY) – The Oceanair, The Lawrence, STK Atlanta, Spice Market, Room
- FRIDAY (LUNCH ONLY) – Lobby, Bocado, Briza, Ecco
ATLANTA STARTUP DRINKS HAPPY HOUR
Uber Atlanta is now doing its second Atlanta Startup Drinks Happy Hour. We’re doing 50% off rides to/from the event this coming Tuesday at Ormsby’s
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for Uber and when you are ready for a ride, open the app and place your pick up location where you would like to be picked up from. Or text your pickup address and city (e.g. 1820 Peachtree Road NW, Atlanta) to UBR-CAB (827-222).
- Take a ride and enjoy 50% off rides to/from the Atlanta Startup Drinks! The discount will apply automatically for trips to/from Ormsby’s, 1170 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta GA 30318 (see MAP) on Tuesday September 4th, 2012 from 4pm-11pm.
- YOU MUST REQUEST YOUR TRIP BETWEEN 4PM AND 11PM FOR THE PROMO TO WORK.
GREAT ATLANTA BEER FEST
We’re so psyched to announced that Uber Atlanta is Partnering with the Great Atlanta Beer Fest this Saturday at Turner Field. You got a big day of drinking ahead of you, so Uber wants to make sure you get to and from the event safely. Beer is delicious, and goes great with Uber.
You already know how to order. Enter the promo BeerATL and enjoy 50% off rides to and from the Great Atlanta Beer Fest! The discount applies for rides to and from Turner Field (see MAP) on Saturday, September 8th, 2012 from 2pm-10pm.
YOU MUST REQUEST YOUR TRIP BETWEEN 2PM AND 10PM FOR THE CODE TO WORK.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.