Dinner Date On-Demand
Still looking for that perfect gift for your Valentine? Look no further.
This Valentine’s Day you and your date can heat up the kitchen — no reservations necessary! We’re delivering everything you need to make the perfect PeachDish romantic dinner this weekend.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Open the Uber app and enter promo code ‘DINNERDATE’ to unlock the view.
- Request ‘DINNER DATE’ in your app between noon and 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 12.
- You’ll receive a package with all the ingredients needed to make a delicious dinner for two.
WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
Appetizer: Artisan cheese from Belle Chevre Fromagerie and Bonne Maman Preserves with crackers.
Entree: Hand cut beef filets + garlic mashed potatoes + arugula salad with shallot & lemon vinaigrette
Treat: Hand dipped chocolate truffles
In addition to receiving an Uber-exclusive PeachDish meal kit, for just $45 you’ll also receive some pretty sweet treats from our partners. Your PeachDish box will also come equipped with:
- your after-dinner-nightcap: voucher for $100 in wine from NakedWines.com
- your final sweet for your sweetie: The Pie Shop has you covered
- your next date night: two passes to a tour at Monday Night Brewing
- your next date night outfit: compliments of Country Club Prep
- your post Valentine’s Day clean-up: spotless service treat from Hux
- your Sunday morning recharge: all natural, all organic, freshly pressed juice from Bamboo Juices
(must be 21+ to redeem all treats)
NEW TO UBER?
If you have yet to use Uber, not to worry — signing up is easy. Falling in love with affordable, convenient rides is even easier. So, what are you waiting for?
*Availability is limited
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.