WIN A POSH SHOPPING GETAWAY AT BUCKHEAD ATLANTA
No need to skip town to get away, a swanky weekend of best-in-class shopping, luxurious accommodations + top-ranked food is just a short drive away with #UberDESTINATION: Buckhead Atlanta.
You and a friend could enjoy the finer side of life with a two-night stay at the AAA Five Diamond St. Regis Atlanta. Live it up with more than $1,000 to spend at your favorite retailers, four course meals + plenty of top-ranked experiences while discovering Buckhead Atlanta. And of course, we’ve got the Uber rides covered.
- The St. Regis Atlanta: 2 nights accommodation (July 24 + 25, 2015)
- Buckhead Atlanta: $500 gift card to be used at any Buckhead Atlanta shop
- The Southern Gentleman: Dinner for six featuring three courses with paired libations
- Scoop: $500 gift card
- Gypsy Kitchen: Four course dinner with wine pairing for six guests
- Bonobos: $150 Guideshop shopping experience towards a new men’s wardrobe
- Alice + Olivia: Complimentary outfit valued at $495 (excludes leather, fur and handbags), plus a two-hour private shopping event with up to 10 guests
- Le Bilboquet: Three wines paired with 3 hors d’oeuvres for a group of six
- Thirteen Pies: $200 gift card
- American Food & Beverage: Beer and burger class for up to 10
- Doraku: $50 gift card
- La Perla: 10% off your next purchase
The winner will be chosen and contacted on July 15, 2015 and staycation will take place July 24 + 25, 2015. View the terms and conditions here. Start riding and selecting your weekend entourage — best of luck!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.