Uber: Officially A Favorite of the Atlanta Film Festival
cin·e·phile /ˈsiniˌfīl/: Noun: A person who is fond of motion pictures.
If you’ve ever wondered what it might be like to travel like a movie star, STOP WONDERING. Uber Atlanta has teamed up with the Atlanta Film Festival as the Official Transportation Partner of 2013, to get you around the event in style. Siskel and Roeper are giving Uber’s performance two thumbs up!
New UBER Cinephiles:
Does that describe you or any friends you know? If so, then you’re in luck because Uber is giving all New Uber Riders $20 OFF their 1st ride in Atlanta for the duration of the Film Festival, March 15th – 24th!
Redeeming this offer is easy, so tell ALL of your friends looking to enjoy the Festival in style:
- Download Uber from the iTunes or GooglePlay stores (you can also Uber from your Blackberry or through SMS).
- Set up a free account either through the app or at www.uber.com/go.
- Register with the promotion code “ATLCinephile”.
- Request and ride like you belong on the red carpet!
What else should you know?
- Promotion code is valid for NEW Uber riders only – but existing riders keep reading ’cause we’ve got the hookup for you too!
- Valid only in Atlanta on rides requested between March 15th 10am – March 25 4am.
- You *must* enter the promocode *before* you request your 1st Uber!
Existing UBER Cinephiles:
And if Uber has already been helping you outrun paparazzi for ages, we’ve got something special for you as well! The chance to win . . . drumroll . . .
TWO ALL ACCESS PASSES TO THE ATLANTA FILM FESTIVAL + 3 Round-trip Uber rides!
ALL ACCESS Passes, folks. Which means ALL screenings, ALL parties, ALL Festival! Plus THREE round-trip Uber rides valued at $50 off each way to festival events! I know you want it, so now I’m gonna tell you how you can get it:
- Make sure your Uber account is setup and ready to go.
- Invite friends to Uber using your personal referral code – you can text or email the code to them, or post it to Facebook & Twitter!
- Share your Uber love (code) like CRAZY – get your friends signed up!
- Most referrals by 3pm Friday, March 15th receives the ALL ACCESS PASSES!
Winning these passes is easier than deciding which screenings to hit. So get to it, cinephiles! You’re Uber chariot awaits you! The paparazzi won’t know where to turn next.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.