Buy Jaguars Tickets In-App and On-Demand
There’s something magical about Uber—tap a button, take a ride. No need to schedule your trip ahead of time or scramble to scrap together enough cash to pay for your trip—just tap a button, take a ride. Now, Uber is bringing that same magic to fans of the Jacksonville Jaguars—tap a button, get in the game.
Starting this Thursday, November 19, and running for the rest of the season, Uber will facilitate the discounted sale of upper bowl Jaguars tickets. On game day, riders can use the GAMEDAY option with the Jaguar paw icon to buy up to four (4) tickets for the discounted price of $50/ticket and get a ride to the stadium.
This means Uber is both the most affordable ride to/from the game AND the most convenient place to get your tickets. More money for halftime concessions AND less time spent searching for last-minute tickets? Now that’s magical. So what are you waiting for? Tap request.
How It Works:
- Open up your app on the day of any Jaguars home game and slide over to the GAMEDAY option with the Jaguar paw icon
- Select the number of tickets that you would like to purchase in the option bar
- Confirm your ticket amount prior to requesting
- Your Uber will arrive soon thereafter to take you to the game
- Once you arrive at the Uber drop-off point outside of Gate 1 at Everbank Field, you will receive both your email receipt and an email with details on how to pick up your ticket from the Uber box office
- Head to the Uber box office between Gate 2 and Gate 3 ready to show your emailed receipt
- The GAMEDAY option will be available starting 6 hours before kickoff
- The GAMEDAY option will be available until 45 minutes before kickoff for all remaining Jaguar home games
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–