Miami Swim Week Delivered
Each year Swim Week in Miami brings stylish sun-seekers from around the world to see the latest beach and resort wear trends on the runway. This year, we are bringing the best beachside accessories right to you.
Today, we’re teaming up with Allure magazine and Spring, the mobile shopping app, to deliver FREE on-demand Miami Swim Week Beach Bags. These beach-ready bags feature exclusive items from amazing brands including the Allure Beauty Box, Vitamin A, Cosabella, Caeden, Dagne Dover, and Vrai & Oro.
Apply promo code UNLOCKSWIMWEEK and request your Swim Week Beach Bag!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your app today, between 12pm-4pm
- Apply promo code: UNLOCKSWIMWEEK
- Select SWIM WEEK and request
- If you’re connected, an Uber partner driver will arrive curbside at your location to hand off your Summer Swim Week Beach Bag!
- You must enter code UNLOCKSWIMWEEK in order to see the special Swim Week view and request the Beach Bag.
- Deliveries will only be available in Miami.
- Beach Bags are absolutely FREE! Save your cash for an umbrella on the sand.
- Each bag is unique, and has a value of $600!
- Please meet your driver curbside. Delivery drivers will not be able to park upon arrival.
- Only one bag will be offered per request.
- Demand will be high and quantities limited, so please be patient.
PARTICIPATING DESIGNERS AND BRANDS:
Don’t have Uber yet? Sign up here
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.