Get 20% off your ride
If you take trips in Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, or Sanford, you’re in luck: Thanks to our pilot programs with these cities, qualifying trips* within each city’s limits are 20% off. Plus, all trips beginning or ending at a SunRail station are 25% off.
Here’s how to get your discount:
- Open your Uber app, then tap the menu button in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Payment, then tap Add Promo/Gift Code.
- Enter in the city name in which you’ll be taking your trip (must be Altamonte, LakeMary, Longwood, Maitland, or Sanford), then tap Add.
- Go to the Uber home screen and enter your destination address.
- On the screen that displays your product offerings (ex. uberX, uberXL, swipe until you find the option with your city name. Select your city name, then tap Request.
- That’s it! Enjoy your ride.
Note: The fare displayed to you before requesting will not reflect the 20% discount. However, upon the completion of your trip, you will be emailed a trip receipt, which will show the discounted fare.
*Qualified trips are defined as trips taken within one of the following cities: Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Sanford. A trip taken from one city to another is not a qualifying trip.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.