Celebrate Earth Day 2016
Today, when you choose to share your trip with another rider heading in the same direction, the Arbor Day Foundation will plant a tree in your honor.
Enter code EARTHDAY16 and take an uberPOOL trip anytime on April 22.
We’ll take care of the rest.
For every POOL ride you take on Earth Day,
we will plant one tree.
HOW TO REQUEST
- Enter code EARTHDAY16 in your Uber app.
- Select uberX. Enter your pickup location and destination.
- Choose the number of seats you need.
- If you pick 1 or 2 seats, you’ll be able to request POOL and save up to 50% off your ride.
- We’ll connect you with another rider heading in the same direction. If matched, only a few minutes will be added to your trip.
- The Arbor Day Foundation will plant a tree in your honor.
- Riders in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, New Jersey, Washington DC, Atlanta, Austin or Miami will be able to share their ride and have a tree planted by the Arbor Day Foundation.
- Sharing your ride is an easy way to reduce your carbon footprint. It’s also the easiest way to save your wallet.
- uberPOOL is up to 50% off uberX in South Florida.
- To learn more about the POOL experience, visit our South Florida uberPOOL page.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–