Ride With Jags Receiver Allen Robinson on Tuesday
After torching the ‘fins for 155 yards and two scores in Week 2, we figured Allen Robinson was ready to make his Uber debut on the streets of Downtown Jacksonville.
Looking for a way to liven up your Tuesday lunch hour? Head downtown between 11am and 2pm and try to catch a ride with the Jaguars’ top receiver. Allen will be taking a few lucky Uber riders to their destinations downtown during lunchtime tomorrow—for FREE.
HOW IT WORKS
- Open your Uber app tomorrow, October 6, from 11am-2pm
- Choose the “Jags” option and tap request
- If your request is accepted, Allen will pull up in a few minutes and take you anywhere you want to go downtown
- Since there’s only one Allen Robinson, we expect demand to be very high. We appreciate your patience!
NEW TO UBER?
- Download the app for iOS or Android
- Enter the promo code GOJAGS for $20 off your first ride
- Follow the three steps above
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.