uberX is FREE to and from Tysons & Reston
From weekday commutes to winding down at happy hour, we’re spreading the Uber Love to Tysons and Reston with FREE uberX rides! No more delays, no more construction: let Uber be your silver lining.
Between July 21st and July 24th,
ride uberX to or from the Tysons/Reston Corridor for FREE!
(limit 2 rides. up to $30 each.)
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Enter the promo code SILVERLINE by logging into your account here or in the app. You only need to enter the code one time to unlock your two free uberX rides.
- Between July 21st and July 24th at 11:59pm EDT, begin or end your uberX trip within the shaded area below and your ride will automatically be free up to $30 (limit 2 rides).
- Don’t forget! Even after your two free rides, uberX fares are 25% cheaper all summer long!
- Keep in mind, demand for uberX may be high, so thanks in advance for your patience!
What’s more? Check out these local favorites and indulge in some after work perks when you show your Uber receipt:
- Chef Geoff’s Tysons Corner – Free appetizer 4-8pm, Monday through Thursday.
- PassionFish Reston Town Center – Free glass of sparkling wine with the purchase of any menu item, Monday through Thursday.
Looking for another reason to ride free? Northern Virginia Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Covering everything from your shopping needs to your happy hour hot spots, Yelp is your leading local guide!
As a data-driven company, we understand the power of information for communities. Since day one, our mission has been to connect people with reliable rides through the use of data and technology. As our footprint has grown throughout the years, so has our ability to use the Uber network in different ways. Starting today and […]
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.