uberX is FREE to and from Tysons & Reston
From weekday commutes to winding down at happy hour, we’re spreading the Uber Love to Tysons and Reston with FREE uberX rides! No more delays, no more construction: let Uber be your silver lining.
Between July 21st and July 24th,
ride uberX to or from the Tysons/Reston Corridor for FREE!
(limit 2 rides. up to $30 each.)
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Enter the promo code SILVERLINE by logging into your account here or in the app. You only need to enter the code one time to unlock your two free uberX rides.
- Between July 21st and July 24th at 11:59pm EDT, begin or end your uberX trip within the shaded area below and your ride will automatically be free up to $30 (limit 2 rides).
- Don’t forget! Even after your two free rides, uberX fares are 25% cheaper all summer long!
- Keep in mind, demand for uberX may be high, so thanks in advance for your patience!
What’s more? Check out these local favorites and indulge in some after work perks when you show your Uber receipt:
- Chef Geoff’s Tysons Corner – Free appetizer 4-8pm, Monday through Thursday.
- PassionFish Reston Town Center – Free glass of sparkling wine with the purchase of any menu item, Monday through Thursday.
Looking for another reason to ride free? Northern Virginia Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Covering everything from your shopping needs to your happy hour hot spots, Yelp is your leading local guide!
We’re excited to launch Payment Rewards — a way to discover, track, and redeem rewards right in the Uber app. We’re kicking it off with Capital One®, where every 10th ride is free (up to $15) when you pay with a Quicksilver® or QuicksilverOne® card through March 2017.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]