uberX is FREE to and from Tysons & Reston
From weekday commutes to winding down at happy hour, we’re spreading the Uber Love to Tysons and Reston with FREE uberX rides! No more delays, no more construction: let Uber be your silver lining.
Between July 21st and July 24th,
ride uberX to or from the Tysons/Reston Corridor for FREE!
(limit 2 rides. up to $30 each.)
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Enter the promo code SILVERLINE by logging into your account here or in the app. You only need to enter the code one time to unlock your two free uberX rides.
- Between July 21st and July 24th at 11:59pm EDT, begin or end your uberX trip within the shaded area below and your ride will automatically be free up to $30 (limit 2 rides).
- Don’t forget! Even after your two free rides, uberX fares are 25% cheaper all summer long!
- Keep in mind, demand for uberX may be high, so thanks in advance for your patience!
What’s more? Check out these local favorites and indulge in some after work perks when you show your Uber receipt:
- Chef Geoff’s Tysons Corner – Free appetizer 4-8pm, Monday through Thursday.
- PassionFish Reston Town Center – Free glass of sparkling wine with the purchase of any menu item, Monday through Thursday.
Looking for another reason to ride free? Northern Virginia Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Covering everything from your shopping needs to your happy hour hot spots, Yelp is your leading local guide!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.