uberX is FREE to and from Tysons & Reston
From weekday commutes to winding down at happy hour, we’re spreading the Uber Love to Tysons and Reston with FREE uberX rides! No more delays, no more construction: let Uber be your silver lining.
Between July 21st and July 24th,
ride uberX to or from the Tysons/Reston Corridor for FREE!
(limit 2 rides. up to $30 each.)
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Enter the promo code SILVERLINE by logging into your account here or in the app. You only need to enter the code one time to unlock your two free uberX rides.
- Between July 21st and July 24th at 11:59pm EDT, begin or end your uberX trip within the shaded area below and your ride will automatically be free up to $30 (limit 2 rides).
- Don’t forget! Even after your two free rides, uberX fares are 25% cheaper all summer long!
- Keep in mind, demand for uberX may be high, so thanks in advance for your patience!
What’s more? Check out these local favorites and indulge in some after work perks when you show your Uber receipt:
- Chef Geoff’s Tysons Corner – Free appetizer 4-8pm, Monday through Thursday.
- PassionFish Reston Town Center – Free glass of sparkling wine with the purchase of any menu item, Monday through Thursday.
Looking for another reason to ride free? Northern Virginia Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Covering everything from your shopping needs to your happy hour hot spots, Yelp is your leading local guide!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.