We’re rolling out the red carpet for one lucky #GUESTOFUBER
Hollywood may be the land of glam, but every spring, the stars bring the bling to Washington—and Uber wants to celebrate with you. Prepare to rub elbows with Tinseltown talent and pose for pics with some of the country’s most influential leaders. You and a plus-one have a chance to be our guest at the ultimate VIP party!
We’re giving away an exclusive invitation to kick-off White House Correspondents Dinner weekend with Uber!
Here’s what you can win:
- Two tickets to an exclusive party hosted by Google, Netflix, and talent from House of Cards on Friday, May 2nd
- Two free UberBLACK rides up to $40 each (valid 5/2/14 only)
- Free dress rental from Rent the Runway with free insurance and free overnight shipping (up to a $100 rental value)*
- $100 Gift certificate to Grooming Lounge (subject to booking availability)
Here’s how it works:
- Enter the promo code GUESTOFUBER by logging into your account here or in the app. You only need to enter the code one time and will see a confirmation screen when entered correctly.
- Tomorrow, April 30th, at 12:00 pm EDT, open your Uber app. The lucky winner will see a mobile message confirming the’ve won!
*Rent the Runway Dress rental must be scheduled by Wednesday, April 30th at 3:00pm EDT.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.