Valentine’s Day in DC Gets the Uber Upgrade: #RomanceOnDemand
Whether it’s for a long time lover or someone you just met, we all know that giving roses for Valentine’s Day is the classic way to win over anyone’s heart. But this year, Uber is putting a modern twist on that tradition—giving you a chance to send that special someone a dozen beautiful red roses, all at the push of a button.
What Does My On-Demand Romance Include?
For just $150 you get:
- One dozen long stem red roses boxed to perfection, delivered with a smile.
- One personalized card, from you to your Valentine.
- An unforgettable experience delivered straight to your sweetheart with just a tap of the Uber app.
Everything You Need to Know:
- Request between 10am and 4pm from within our standard DC coverage area.*
- Choose romance. Select the “Rose” option in your Uber app and drop the pin where your loved one awaits.
- We’ll get it right. Once your request is in, you’ll receive an ETA and a follow-up text to confirm the delivery and any special instructions (like apartment numbers, or if we need to call ahead, or if there’s a secret handshake to get in).
- Watch them arrive! We’ll send you a confirmation text when the roses have been successfully delivered.
- Easy payment. We’ll bill your credit card on file for the roses, just like a regular Uber ride.
- Spread the word! We want to hear about (and see) your special deliveries. Share the experience on Twitter with #RomanceOnDemand.
*Supply will be limited and we will not be able to fulfill all requests. If your request doesn’t go through the first time, please keep trying!
Get those apps fired up and make this Valentine’s Day one that your cutie pie won’t forget!
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Team Uber DC