Valentine’s Day in DC Gets the Uber Upgrade: #RomanceOnDemand
Whether it’s for a long time lover or someone you just met, we all know that giving roses for Valentine’s Day is the classic way to win over anyone’s heart. But this year, Uber is putting a modern twist on that tradition—giving you a chance to send that special someone a dozen beautiful red roses, all at the push of a button.
What Does My On-Demand Romance Include?
For just $150 you get:
- One dozen long stem red roses boxed to perfection, delivered with a smile.
- One personalized card, from you to your Valentine.
- An unforgettable experience delivered straight to your sweetheart with just a tap of the Uber app.
Everything You Need to Know:
- Request between 10am and 4pm from within our standard DC coverage area.*
- Choose romance. Select the “Rose” option in your Uber app and drop the pin where your loved one awaits.
- We’ll get it right. Once your request is in, you’ll receive an ETA and a follow-up text to confirm the delivery and any special instructions (like apartment numbers, or if we need to call ahead, or if there’s a secret handshake to get in).
- Watch them arrive! We’ll send you a confirmation text when the roses have been successfully delivered.
- Easy payment. We’ll bill your credit card on file for the roses, just like a regular Uber ride.
- Spread the word! We want to hear about (and see) your special deliveries. Share the experience on Twitter with #RomanceOnDemand.
*Supply will be limited and we will not be able to fulfill all requests. If your request doesn’t go through the first time, please keep trying!
Get those apps fired up and make this Valentine’s Day one that your cutie pie won’t forget!
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Team Uber DC
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.