Use Your Caps Knowledge to Score Big
On Tuesday, April 11, use the promo code ROCKTHERED to request “CAPS Trivia” from 12-2pm for your chance to be picked up in an Uber with Caps announcer Wes Johnson and team mascot Slapshot. Wes will ask you a series of Caps questions for a shot at playoff tickets.
ENTER CODE ROCKTHERED FOR A CHANCE TO PLAY ON-DEMAND TRIVIA AND WIN A PAIR OF CAPS PLAYOFF TICKETS
- Enter code ROCKTHERED in the Payment section of your app to unlock the ability to request the experience
- Request “CAPS Trivia” on Tuesday, April 11 between 12-2pm
- If connected, a driver will pick you up for your chance to to play Caps trivia with team announcer Wes Johnson and team mascot Slapshot, where you could win tickets to the first home game of the playoffs
- Request must be made within the Downtown DC area
- Availability will be limited, as demand will likely be high
When it’s game time:
- The Uber ride and trivia game will be filmed
- The entire experience, including the trip, is completely free
- You can bring 1 friend to cheer you on, but they must be with you at your pickup location when you request
- The whole experience will last approximately 10-15 minutes and you’ll be dropped off in the same location where you were picked up
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.