Uber DC is Hiring!
The Uber DC team is bursting at the seams! Our rapid growth (and new Uber roles on the team!) means we need some more man power to keep the Uber wheels rolling. Are you up to the challenge? Read the job descriptions below and apply to join Uber DC!
- Hustle. Work hard. Play hard. You walk in owning a room and walk out with additions to the Uber DC family. You’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the nation’s capital.
- Haters gonna hate. But you have no problem taking a negative and making it a positive. You can make anyone our biggest evangelist.
- You are super human. Some days you’ll work late and some days you’ll work early… all while loving Uber and bringing all you’ve got to the table. And you don’t get overwhelmed easily—thousands of Uber user emails each month? No problem!
- Not a fun hater. On-demand ice cream…Ubercades…José Andrés…OH MY! You like to have fun. You are really freakin’ creative. Your ideas are the kind that make people excited. Bonus points if you like to (poolparty)
You in? Check out the officially official job posting here and click that little “Apply” button in the bottom right hand corner to throw your hat in the ring.
Driver Operations Manager
- Patience is a virtue. You know those awesome people who bring you from point A to point B? You’ll be in charge of making sure we only have the best of the best.
- Numbers. You are a numbers person. You are analytical and you love it. You can make awesome decisions based on data analysis.
- Strategy. Let’s grow this city.
- All hands on deck! You are ready to hustle and make things happen.
Ready to jump in? Click here to check out this opportunity and click the “Apply” button to get started.
Associate General Manager – Baltimore / Charlotte (Based in DC)
- Fearless and ready to lead. You’ll lead the charge to run either the Baltimore or Charlotte market.
- Flexible.This role is a combination of on-the-ground operational magic and innovative marketing efforts. You need to be a strong operational thinker, focusing on extending the Uber brand to the masses while simultaneously maintaining “Uber” quality throughout the rider experience.
- Experienced. We’re looking for 4-6 years of operations management experience. Not quite there? Apply for one of the other positions above!
- Ready to kill it in Baltimore or Charlotte. You are ready to grow revenues and grow ridership in one of our two most promising remote markets!
Let’s get this party started,
– Team Uber DC
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.