There’s a New Way to Request
There’s a new way to request an affordable ride. You will no longer see uberPOOL listed at the bottom of your app, but don’t worry–both uberX and uberPOOL are still available! Select uberX and enter your destination to compare uberX and uberPOOL prices side by side.
HOW TO REQUEST:
- Select the uberX option at the bottom of your app.
- Set both your pickup and destination addresses.
- Your driver will not see your destination until you are in the car and s/he has started the trip.
- Select the number of seats you require (1-4).
- Compare uberPOOL and uberX prices side by side.
- Choose to “Share your car” with uberPOOL or “Get your own car” with uberX
- The option you choose will be highlighted blue.
Maximum 2 people per request if you want to ride uberPOOL. If you have more than 2 people in your group, please select uberX.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.