On-Demand Manicures powered by uberX
Your mom has probably spent years behind the wheel–driving you to piano lessons, to soccer practices, to haircuts and doctors’ appointments. This Mother’s Day, let someone else do the driving and give Mom the special treatment she deserves (without barely lifting a finger). If you’re still searching for the perfect gift, we’ve nailed it…
THIS MOTHER’S DAY, UBER IS BRINGING THE MANICURE TO MOM WITH ON-DEMAND MANIS
|SPREAD THE WORD|
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android.
- This Mother’s Day, May 11th, between 10:00am – 5:00pm EDT, open the Uber app within Uber DC’s reliable coverage area.
- Toggle over to the “UberMANI” icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Set your location and confirm your request.
- Watch as your manicurist arrives in a matter of minutes!
- Demand will be high, so please be persistent if you’re unable to request a manicure on your first try.
- Cost = $35
- Each UberMANI includes one 30 min. water-less manicure complete with polish removal, nail file and buff, cuticle treatment, hand massage, and nail polish application
- Choose from one of 8 Julep nail polish colors.
- Keep a brand-new bottle of Julep nail polish color – perfect for touch ups!
- No cash required (and no need to tip)! Your UberMANI will be charged to the credit card, PayPal or Google Wallet tied to your Uber account
- Make space for your manicurist to prep and perform your manicure (kitchen counters and dining tables make the best space).
- Ensure family pets are kept away from the manicure area.
- Prep for your manicure by washing and drying your hands.
A FAMILY AFFAIR
Looking to treat more than one lucky lady to an on-demand manicure? Your manicurist will be happy to perform more than one manicure at your request location. Please note: each additional manicure is $35 and only one manicure can be performed at a time.
Don’t forget to share the news about #UberMANI on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Team Uber DC
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.