Move Maryland Forward
Maryland is more than crab cakes and football. From Bethesda to Bowie, riders are embracing innovation. Each and every time you request a ride with Uber, you support your right to reliable, affordable transportation at the touch of a button.
UBERX IS FREE IN MONTGOMERY & PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTIES
Friday, Feb 20th at 5:00pm – Sunday, Feb 22nd at 11:59 PM EST
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Enter the code INNOVATEMD in the app or online.
- Begin or end your uberX trip in Montgomery or Prince George’s Counties.
- Your uberX ride is FREE up to $20. Limit 2 rides per user.
- Valid Friday, Feb 20th at 5:00 PM through Sunday, Feb 22nd at 11:59 PM EST.
- Keep in mind, demand for uberX may be high.
UBER KEEPS MARYLAND MOVING FORWARD
States across the nation, including DC and Virginia, are embracing innovation and creating common-sense regulatory frameworks for ridesharing. Maryland has yet to do the same. The PSC wants to impose taxi rules on Uber that will stifle our ability to operate, and make convenient rides less reliable and more costly. Many of those who proposed these regulations have never actually used our product. You have the power to change this.
- Share the news. Share the news about FREE Uber rides with anyone new to Uber – family, friends, teachers – the more people know Uber, the more they love it!
- Tell the Governor. Tell @LarryHogan to support innovation and entrepreneurship and keep the Uber you know and love in Maryland!
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]