Make a difference this Earth Day
This Earth Day, we hope you travel the eco-friendly way. Options like uberPOOL are a proven way to help reduce congestion and pollution by getting more people into fewer cars.
If you choose to share your trip with uberPOOL this Friday, April 22, we will plant a tree in your honor with the Arbor Day Foundation. Enter code EARTHDAY16 and take an uberPOOL trip on Earth Day—we’ll take care of the rest.
For every uberPOOL ride taken on Earth Day,
we will plant one tree in your honor.
HOW TO REQUEST
- Open your Uber app, enter the promotion code EARTHDAY16.
- Request an uberPOOL ride.
- The Arbor Day Foundation will plant a tree in your honor.
- Riders in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, New Jersey, Washington, DC, Atlanta, or Miami will be able to share their ride with uberPOOL and have a tree planted by the Arbor Day Foundation.
- Sharing your ride is an easy way to reduce your carbon footprint. It’s also the easiest way to save your wallet.
- uberPOOL is up to 50% off uberX in the DC area.
- To learn more about the POOL experience, check out our FAQs page.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.