Make a difference this Earth Day
This Earth Day, we hope you travel the eco-friendly way. Options like uberPOOL are a proven way to help reduce congestion and pollution by getting more people into fewer cars.
If you choose to share your trip with uberPOOL this Friday, April 22, we will plant a tree in your honor with the Arbor Day Foundation. Enter code EARTHDAY16 and take an uberPOOL trip on Earth Day—we’ll take care of the rest.
For every uberPOOL ride taken on Earth Day,
we will plant one tree in your honor.
HOW TO REQUEST
- Open your Uber app, enter the promotion code EARTHDAY16.
- Request an uberPOOL ride.
- The Arbor Day Foundation will plant a tree in your honor.
- Riders in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, New Jersey, Washington, DC, Atlanta, or Miami will be able to share their ride with uberPOOL and have a tree planted by the Arbor Day Foundation.
- Sharing your ride is an easy way to reduce your carbon footprint. It’s also the easiest way to save your wallet.
- uberPOOL is up to 50% off uberX in the DC area.
- To learn more about the POOL experience, check out our FAQs page.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]