Let Uber Help You Find the Fairway
The DMV’s premier golf event is here, and we want to make sure you don’t get left in the rough this weekend.
We’re partnering with the Quicken Loans National to make sure getting to and from Congressional Country Club is a breeze, every day of the tournament.
Getting to Congressional
- Exact location address is 7312 Persimmon Tree Rd. Enter this as your destination in the app to ensure your driver drops you off directly at the main tournament entrance
- Guests are not permitted to enter the tournament via the Clubhouse entrance on River Rd. You must enter via the main tournament entrance
- Check the tournaments fan guidelines for a complete list of permitted and prohibited items
Leaving the Tournament
- For the smoothest pickup, utilize our dedicated pickup lot at nearby Carderock Springs Elementary School (7401 Persimmon Tree Ln)
- When you’re ready to request your pickup, head to the main tournament entrance and proceed through the tunnel to catch a shuttle bus to the pickup lot. Your driver will be waiting there.
- The shuttle ride will take less than 2 minutes, with shuttles running every 5-8 minutes from 1pm to 7pm
- There will be a $1 Special Event Fee for each trip taken from the Quicken Loans National
For the Pros
SPLIT THE FARE
Use the Fare Estimate option in the Uber app to estimate your fare before you make your request. If dynamic pricing is in effect, your fare quote will always take the current rates into account.
DON’T FORGET ABOUT uberPOOL
Consider uberPOOL, our carpool option, when planning your trip to and from the tourney. Remember, uberPOOL is always cheaper than uberX, saving you up to 50%. The prices you see in the app are guaranteed, even if you aren’t paired with another rider.
SHARE YOUR ETA
If you’re meeting your group on the green, let them know you’re on the way. Sharing your ETA will send them a notification about your trip, so they can track your ride in real time.
NEW TO UBER? DOWNLOAD THE APP AND GET YOUR FIRST RIDE FREE (UP TO $15) WITH PROMO CODE: QUICKEN16
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.