Introducing the POOL Pass
Unlock $1 uberPOOL trips for the month of August when you purchase a 20 trip monthly POOL Pass. For $30, your POOL Pass guarantees that you’ll ride uberPOOL for only a dollar!
Take uberPOOL trips any time or day of the week, anywhere within the designated zone that stretches all across the Washington, DC metro area from Clarendon, to Cleveland Park, to Capitol Hill. All eligible trips will be just $1 a ride, even in times of high demand.
Passes will be available for purchase in the app Wednesday, July 27 through 12:00pm EDT on Sunday, July 31.
HOW TO PURCHASE
Only Available for Purchase through 12 Noon on Sunday, July 31
- Open the app before noon on July 31, 2016 and select the POOL Pass option at the bottom right.
- Select “Buy POOL Pass.” You’ll be automatically charged a 1 time fee of $30 for the 20 ride pass.
- You should see a confirmation of your Pass purchase at the top of your receipt.
Purchasing the POOL Pass does not guarantee the availability of any trip. Rides are a flat $1 fare on uberPOOL, unaffected by surge. To qualify, trips must meet the following requirements:
- Occur between August 1-31, 2016
- Trips must begin and end within the designated zone (see map)
- Applicable on up to 20 uberPOOL trips
- You may request for 1 or 2 passengers, just like a normal POOL ride
Terms and Conditions
20 Ride Pass
- Each Zone Pass is available for a one-time, upfront, non-refundable fee of $30, which will be charged to the credit card on file with your Uber account. Purchasing the Pass does not guarantee the availability of any trips.
- There are 3000 Zone Passes available. Limit one (1) per person.
- Zone Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and may not be redeemed except as provided herein.
- Zone Passes must be purchased by July 31, 2016.
- Each Zone Pass entitles the purchaser thereof to a guaranteed $1 fare on up to 20 “Qualifying Rides”.
- To be a Qualifying Ride:
- The ride must be requested through the uberPOOL vehicle view only.
- The ride must originate and end in the designated zone (outlined in the map above).
- The ride must be requested between August 1-31, 2016
- The fare must not exceed $25. The total cost of any ride exceeding $25 will be charged directly to the purchaser of the Zone Pass.
- Uber reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate the use of any Zone Pass that is used fraudulently.
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.
It’s official: the Uber Driver App for iOS is now available for download in the App Store. And to celebrate, we’ve put together a list of the top 9 things you probably didn’t know about the Uber Driver App for iOS. Once you’ve taken a look, head on over to the App Store and take it for a spin.