Introducing the POOL Pass
Please note, this promotion is no longer valid.
Unlock $1 uberPOOL trips for the month of August when you purchase a 20 trip monthly POOL Pass. For $30, your POOL Pass guarantees that you’ll ride uberPOOL for only a dollar!
Take uberPOOL trips any time or day of the week, anywhere within the designated zone that stretches all across the Washington, DC metro area from Clarendon, to Cleveland Park, to Capitol Hill. All eligible trips will be just $1 a ride, even in times of high demand.
Passes will be available for purchase in the app Wednesday, July 27 through 12:00pm EDT on Sunday, July 31.
HOW TO PURCHASE
Only Available for Purchase through 12 Noon on Sunday, July 31
- Open the app before noon on July 31, 2016 and select the POOL Pass option at the bottom right.
- Select “Buy POOL Pass.” You’ll be automatically charged a 1 time fee of $30 for the 20 ride pass.
- You should see a confirmation of your Pass purchase at the top of your receipt.
Purchasing the POOL Pass does not guarantee the availability of any trip. Rides are a flat $1 fare on uberPOOL, unaffected by surge. To qualify, trips must meet the following requirements:
- Occur between August 1-31, 2016
- Trips must begin and end within the designated zone (see map)
- Applicable on up to 20 uberPOOL trips
- You may request for 1 or 2 passengers, just like a normal POOL ride
Terms and Conditions
20 Ride Pass
- Each Zone Pass is available for a one-time, upfront, non-refundable fee of $30, which will be charged to the credit card on file with your Uber account. Purchasing the Pass does not guarantee the availability of any trips.
- There are 3000 Zone Passes available. Limit one (1) per person.
- Zone Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and may not be redeemed except as provided herein.
- Zone Passes must be purchased by July 31, 2016.
- Each Zone Pass entitles the purchaser thereof to a guaranteed $1 fare on up to 20 “Qualifying Rides”.
- To be a Qualifying Ride:
- The ride must be requested through the uberPOOL vehicle view only.
- The ride must originate and end in the designated zone (outlined in the map above).
- The ride must be requested between August 1-31, 2016
- The fare must not exceed $25. The total cost of any ride exceeding $25 will be charged directly to the purchaser of the Zone Pass.
- Uber reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate the use of any Zone Pass that is used fraudulently.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.