Sharing at the Office Just Got Easier
While you may have spent the summer mastering the weekend ride or getting to and from the airport for your summer vacation in style, it’s time to step up your game and upgrade your commute. With our referral program more rewarding than ever, it’s time you ride to work…for FREE!
It’s simple – share your referral code with co-workers new to Uber. For every office buddy that signs up and rides on your code, you get a free ride up to $30.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN SHARE GRAPHIC
- Find your referral code by logging into your account HERE and clicking “Profile” on the left menu bar. There, you can even customize your code!
- Click HERE to view the graphic template.
- Download the graphic template to better customize.
- Type your referral code into the two editable boxes (both the center blue box and in the url at the bottom of the graphic – the URL should ultimately read uber.com/go/YOURCODEHERE).
- Once your code is entered, you can print the graphic out and/or save it.
TOP WAYS TO SHARE
- Reply-all to your next office wide email.
- Hang the graphic around the breakroom, by the water cooler, on all the bathroom stalls, and in the elevator.
- Spend your next coffee break wandering the cubes and spreading the #UberLOVE
- Take some flyers to your next happy hour and strike up a conversation at the bar.
- Take to Twitter (and Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and share your code with your friends and family outside the office.
ALREADY GOT YOUR OFFICE RIDING?
Set up an Uber for Business account and never worry about expensing rides again! You can learn more and sign up HERE.
Now start spreading the #UberLOVE! After all, nothing is sweeter than earning a free Uber ride home after a long day at the office.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.