12 Days of Uber: Where Riding Equals Giving
‘Tis the season for giving. Here at Uber DC, we’re filled with the holiday spirit. That’s why we’re excited to bring you 12 Days of Uber—a seasonal celebration with an offer too big to stuff in a stocking.
WE’RE GIVING AWAY A MONTH OF FREE UBER!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Enter the code 12DaysOfUber by logging into your account here or in the app.
- Ride between December 13th and December 24th.
- For every uberX, UberBLACK and UberSUV ride you take, Uber will enter your name into a drawing to win a FREE month of Uber in January (up to $500). Take 100 rides? That’s 100 chances to win, and you only have to enter the code once. Check out detailed rules here.
- Watch your email for the winner’s announcement on December 26th.
AND HERE’S HOW IT HELPS
- Make sure you’ve entered the code 12DaysofUber.
- Take an UberBLACK ride on Monday, December 16th.
- For every UberBLACK rider, we’ll donate $1 to buy gifts for DC families in need.
The Uber DC Team
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.