12 Days of Uber: Where Riding Equals Giving
‘Tis the season for giving. Here at Uber DC, we’re filled with the holiday spirit. That’s why we’re excited to bring you 12 Days of Uber—a seasonal celebration with an offer too big to stuff in a stocking.
WE’RE GIVING AWAY A MONTH OF FREE UBER!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Enter the code 12DaysOfUber by logging into your account here or in the app.
- Ride between December 13th and December 24th.
- For every uberX, UberBLACK and UberSUV ride you take, Uber will enter your name into a drawing to win a FREE month of Uber in January (up to $500). Take 100 rides? That’s 100 chances to win, and you only have to enter the code once. Check out detailed rules here.
- Watch your email for the winner’s announcement on December 26th.
AND HERE’S HOW IT HELPS
- Make sure you’ve entered the code 12DaysofUber.
- Take an UberBLACK ride on Monday, December 16th.
- For every UberBLACK rider, we’ll donate $1 to buy gifts for DC families in need.
The Uber DC Team
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.