Free Study Break Packages, On-Demand
It’s that time of year. With finals in full swing, we know that stress levels are at an all-time high. That’s why we’ve teamed up with some of our favorite brands to bring you on-demand Study Break care packages—for free!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your app on campus at SDSU, UCSD, or USD.*
- Request uberSTUDY between 10am and 6pm on Tuesday, May 12th.
- An Uber brand ambassador will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE uberSTUDY care package.
*Not on campus? No sweat! You can still request an uberSTUDY package if you’re located near campus.
- Each uberSTUDY package will come in its own Uber drawstring bag, stuffed with Nourish Snacks, Barnana bites, and popchips for you to nibble on, Vita Coco Café latte drinks and Rockstar to power you through those all-nighters, and Blowfish, which will come in handy the day after your last final (trust us).
- uberSTUDY packages are absolutely FREE! Save your money for late-night pizza.
- In a study group? Limit one bag, per person.
- Earn extra credit by sharing your uberSTUDY experience with friends. Tag us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook using the hashtag #uberSTUDY and you could win $50 in Uber credit!
Demand will be high. If at first you don’t succeed in requesting uberSTUDY, try again! We’ll do our best to make sure everyone can get their FREE uberSTUDY package.
Team Uber SD
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.