Free Study Break Packages, On-Demand
It’s that time of year. With finals in full swing, we know that stress levels are at an all-time high. That’s why we’ve teamed up with some of our favorite brands to bring you on-demand Study Break care packages—for free!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your app on campus at SDSU, UCSD, or USD.*
- Request uberSTUDY between 10am and 6pm on Tuesday, May 12th.
- An Uber brand ambassador will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE uberSTUDY care package.
*Not on campus? No sweat! You can still request an uberSTUDY package if you’re located near campus.
- Each uberSTUDY package will come in its own Uber drawstring bag, stuffed with Nourish Snacks, Barnana bites, and popchips for you to nibble on, Vita Coco Café latte drinks and Rockstar to power you through those all-nighters, and Blowfish, which will come in handy the day after your last final (trust us).
- uberSTUDY packages are absolutely FREE! Save your money for late-night pizza.
- In a study group? Limit one bag, per person.
- Earn extra credit by sharing your uberSTUDY experience with friends. Tag us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook using the hashtag #uberSTUDY and you could win $50 in Uber credit!
Demand will be high. If at first you don’t succeed in requesting uberSTUDY, try again! We’ll do our best to make sure everyone can get their FREE uberSTUDY package.
Team Uber SD
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.