Work With Us! Now Hiring Santa Barbara, Oxnard, And Ventura Brand Ambassadors
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing brand? Then you’ve come to the right place! We’re searching for top-notch Brand Ambassadors in Santa Barbara, Oxnard, Ventura, and the Santa Ynez Valley. Here is a great opportunity to get involved with us and learn a bit about how we roll. Think you’ve got the right stuff? Check out the description below and apply here if interested!
We’re looking for Brand Ambassadors to represent everything Uber stands for in your city. You’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities to promote our brand and play a key role in our grassroots marketing. You’ll work directly with our Community Manager, who will arm you with all of the marketing tools needed to make you successful.
- Be the voice and representative of Uber in your city
- Create excitement about Uber
- Activate at on-site events
- Provide event recaps to Community Manager
- Reach weekly & monthly goals set by Community Manager
- Outgoing, team-oriented, and energetic
- Has good understanding of local area
- Can work flexible hours
- Has marketing, sales, promotions, or events experience (not required, but strongly preferred)
- Is well-connected in the local area
- Not afraid to jump into projects, reach out to contacts, and move quickly to grow the brand
- At least 1 year of brand ambassador or event activation experience
- Week and weekend availability
- At least 2 references
- Hourly pay plus commission incentives
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.