Send your sweetie a Valentine – the Uber way!
This Valentine’s Day, Uber San Diego brings you…
On-Demand Roses delivered by Barbershop Quartets!
This year for Valentine’s Day, San Diego has you covered! We have the perfect way to show your fun, creative and romantic side without breaking the bank! It’s not about what you give for Valentine’s Day, it’s the thought behind the gift that makes it memorable. By requesting on-demand roses delivered by Barbershop Quartets, you will leave a lasting impression your sweetheart will always remember.
How much does it cost?
For just $75 you get:
- A bundle of Fresh Red Roses
- A Song from a real Barbershop Quartet!
- Personalized Valentine’s Card
- Memories to Last a Lifetime!
- Uber Awesome Swag Bag ($200 value) including:
- Special gift from Robert Cromeans Salon
- NovaWhite teeth whitening gel
- Complimentary Tahitian Bananas dessert from Roppongi
- Complimentary appetizer from Bailiwick
- Sweet Potato Popchips
- Treats from Ghirardelli Chocolate
How do I request?
- From 9:00 am – 6:00 pm PST, the Barbershop Quartets will be romancing San Diego in black cars & SUVs.
- You can request an on-demand rose delivered by a Barbershop Quartet right from your Uber app.
- Set the location you want the gift to be delivered.
- You’ll receive an ETA and be able to communicate with the driver delivering the gift.
- The Barbershop Quartet will arrive to your desired location, deliver the roses & perform a love song for your sweetie!
- After the song, your loved one will also receive a special personalized card & an Uber awesome swag bag. Not to mention a kick ass experience that they’ll brag about to their friends!
Let Jimmy Fallon do the talking…or singing rather!
* Jimmy Fallon not included
** On-demand roses delivered by Barbershop Quartets are not guaranteed. Limited availability.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.