UberTHRILL powered by Parq
Ready for an #UberTHRILL? We’ve teamed up with Parq Nightclub to deliver a wicked good time this Halloween, all at the tap of a button.
By requesting UberTHRILL in the app tonight, you’ll be treated to a fully decorated SUV ride complete with Halloween candy, Larabar snacks, Food Should Taste Good chips, Core Natural Water, and Rockstar Energy Drinks to prep you for the night ahead. You’ll also be offered wristbands from your driver to enjoy your night at SD’s newest restaurant and nightclub, Parq! Whether you’re headed to a house party with friends or zombie-crawling through the Gaslamp, we’re decking out SUV rides to get you there in spooktacular style.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Open your Uber app and select “UberTHRILL” in the vehicle slider (seats up to 6 people).
2. Request your ride and prepare yourself for the #UberTHRILL experience.
3. If at first you don’t succeed, try again by repeating step two. Remember, demand will be off the charts! If you don’t get UberTHRILL on your first request, keep trying! The UberTHRILL option will be live in the app from 6pm-11pm.
THE PARQ NIGHTCLUB DETAILS:
- Riders requesting UberTHRILL starting at 6pm will receive wristbands for Uber VIP access to Parq Nightclub, which includes front-of-the-line, no cover entry. Note: VIP Access to Parq will go from 8pm-11pm and is only valid on 10/31.
- 1 wristband per rider, up to 6 per UberTHRILL vehicle, while supplies last.
- Parq Nightclub Management has the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to enter Parq Nightclub.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE…
The Declan Suites have got you covered after the party ends too! Finish your night in one of The Declan Suite’s spacious, modern hotel rooms – the ultimate ending to the #UberTHRILL experience.
Enter the code HALLOWEENSTAY into your Uber app for the chance to win a free night’s stay on Halloween!
Winner will be chosen at random, by 4pm on Friday.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.