Set the Tone With UberSELECT and Newport Beach Wine & Food Festival
UberPLUS, the affordable luxury option, is now called UberSELECT. At rates cheaper than a taxi, UberSELECT provides an elevated experience with high-end vehicles such as BMW 3 series and Mercedes-Benz C-Classes.
To celebrate, we’ve teamed up with the Newport Beach Wine & Food Festival to give you a chance to win the ultimate epicurean experience. For a chance to win, simply enter the promo code SELECTOC and ride UberSELECT in Orange County between now and September 28, 2015.
ENTER CODE SELECTOC AND RIDE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
ONE LUCKY RIDER WILL WIN:
- Two all-inclusive VIP passes to all festival events between October 2-4, including:*
- Access to the Launch Party at Oak Grill & Aqua Lounge at the Island Hotel
- VIP Daytime Weekend Passes with early entry
- Access to the 24 Carrots VIP Chef Lounge
- Swag bags
- Roundtrip UberSELECT rides for each day of the festival, worth $40 each way
*The Newport Beach Wine & Food Festival is a 21+ event. Winner and their guest must present valid photo IDs at festival check-in.
HOW TO ENTER
- From now until Sunday, September 28, 2015 at 11:59pm, enter code SELECTOC in the Promotions section of the app and ride SELECT in Orange County.
- One ride equals one entry, and there is no limit to how many times you can enter. The more you ride, the better your chances of winning!
- You can also rack up entries by splitting your fare with friends. Each rider in your crew will receive one entry.
- The winner will be contacted via email by 5:00pm PST on Wednesday, September 30.
- New and existing users are eligible to win.
- For more information, visit the official sweepstakes rules.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.