#UberGrouper Two Truths and a Lie: SF Edition
It’s time to play Two Truths and a Lie! Be the first person to find the fib in all four of these submissions from our SF community managers, and you’ll snag $50 in Uber credit. To enter, tweet your guesses @Uber_SF using the hashtag #UberGrouper.
1) She’s dropped thousands of dollars to see both TOOL and Cher in concert multiple times in multiple cities.
2) As a child, she was the public face and top saleswoman for her family’s line of artisanal milk and cheese.
3) She spent six months documenting a man who raised money for charity by lifting inanimate objects (and one child) with his beard.
1) He once tried to sneak a hand grenade onto a Delta flight.
2) He installed a bouncy castle in a very small,
3) He has been banned from the Canadian province of Quebec.
1) She dressed as Peter Pan for Halloween six years in a row.
2) She worked at Disney World as Pocahontas one summer in college.
3) Her first word — before “Mom” or “Dad” — was “Batman.”
1) She named her recently adopted cat Michelle… after FLOTUS.
2) She’s received a cease-and-desist letter from a nudist organization.
3) She tried bacon for the first time in 2012.
Meet three interesting people on your next Grouper! Sign up now at joingrouper.com/uber to receive the Uber VIP social club hookup. Plus, if you’ve never tried Uber before, your ride to your date is on us!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.