Uberdependence Day in SF!
This weekend, we’re not just celebrating America’s Independence, but the Bay Area’s Uberdependence!
Whether you’re new to our transportation revolution or a veteran rider, we want you to taste the Uber Awesome Sauce this 4th of July Weekend – take that to your BBQ! 😉
And for super Uber users who have rocked our world, we’ve got something special for you to marinate on. Not only do you depend on us, but we absolutely depend on you. So, to show you how much we value your Uberdependence, we’re saying thanks Uber style!
With that, we’re dishing out some love to SF/the Peninsula in two ways this 4th of July weekend:
1. Drop it on the 4th – jump-starting your Uberdependence!
- We’re dropping $15 off every 4th ride you take between 4pm July 1st (Friday) and 4am July 5th (Tuesday morning).
- Any ride in the Bay Area counts.
- There’s no limit to how many discounts you can earn. Get your 4th, 8th, 12th, or 16th ride in before the end of July 4th!
2. Spirit of ’76 – a special thanks to super Uber users!
- If you’ve taken 76 or more rides with us (think 1776, the year independence was declared) we’re giving you 4 rides, each up to $20 off!
- To qualify, your 76th ride must have happened by 4pm Friday July 1st.
- To see how many rides you’ve completed with Uber, check out your dashboard.
- All rides must be taken over the weekend (4pm July 1st to 4am July 5th), so be sure to get all 4 in before then!
Uber is an on-demand black car service in San Francisco and Palo Alto. Use any mobile phone to request a car and within minutes a professional driver will be curbside. Download the Uber iPhone app, Uber Android app or sign up for Uber online.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.