#UberALLACCESS With Quiksilver + Roxy
On Thursday, July 31st, we’re hooking up one lucky winner in the Huntington Beach area with an epic prize package bound to make any surf-lover jump for joy. Planning on attending the surf competition that day? Read on to see how you and a friend can win this ultimate VIP experience!
Here’s what we have planned for #UberALLACCESS:
- If you’re the first person to request the “ALL ACCESS” vehicle option on the far right of the slider, an UberSUV stocked with Quiksilver and Roxy gear will roll up to your location
- The SUV will then whisk you away to the Global Headquarters of Quiksilver and Roxy in Huntington Beach so you can shop in their exclusive store on the campus with a $500 gift card
- If that’s not rad enough, the winner will also receive a Channel Islands surfboard and $250 in Uber credits
How It Win**:
- If you’re in the Huntington Beach area around noon on Thursday, July 31st, a special “ALL ACCESS” button will appear in the app when the #UberALLACCESS prize package is up for grabs
- The first person to successfully request the “ALL ACCESS” vehicle will be whisked away to the experience with their +1
- Make sure to follow us on Twitter at @Uber_OC and @Uber_LA to be the first to know when the experience goes live
**The winner and guest must be 18 years of age or older. For more information, visit the official sweepstakes rules.
See you at the beach!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.