Uber SF Is Hiring!
The Uber San Francisco operations team is in charge of building supply and demand in Uber’s top market. We’re growing and need to hire three exceptional individuals to help us expand the service. Everyone on our team brings something different to the table, but we do have a lot in common: strong work ethic, love of innovation, appreciation of team happy hours, and a strong desire to see Uber cars all over the bay area. Sound like you might fit in? Check out the available postions:
- A Super Human. You thrive on completing projects and exceeding your goals. You have a flexible schedule; some days you come in early, some days you stay late. You enjoy multitasking and are eager to take on hundreds of rider inquiry emails and marketing initiatives every month
- Balances work and play with ease. You have the energy to spend the day reviewing emails and rider inquiries and attend a networking function later that night. You don’t leave home without your business cards and you’re always ready to show off Uber to new users and potential partners
- Positive thinking. When users experience technical difficulties and disappointing experiences, you’re there to brighten their day and help make things right. You’re all about the positive vibes and helping the Uber community
- Crazy ideas. You’re extremely creative and want to use your great ideas to expand the Uber brand. We love brainstorming new marketing initiatives, social media campaigns and user outreach strategies and we need someone to bring great ideas to the table. You could be the one to think of the next on-demand Ice Cream insanity
Want to apply? Check out the official job posting here and click the “Apply” button in the bottom right hand corner to throw your hat in the ring.
Driver Operations Manager
- Numbers. You are a numbers person. You are analytical and you love it. You can make awesome decisions based on data analysis
- People skills. You get along with everyone and connect with people from different backgrounds. You can explain Uber in 30 seconds to a driver who has never used an iPhone before
- Passionate about quality. You care about making sure that the partners we work with are excellent brand ambassadors for our clients and our company
- Patience is a virtue. Whether you’re interviewing drivers, performing data analysis, or dealing with an emergency, you have the ability to multitask and stay calm
- Strategy. You constantly see opportunities to make things better. Let’s grow this city!
Like what you see? Click here for the job posting and click the “Apply” button in the bottom right hand corner to put your name in the game.
We are also looking for an Associate General Manager to oversee our Sacramento expansion. If you’re equal parts creative and data-driven and you want the opportunity to own P&L and grow a business from zero to hero, apply for the position here.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.