Uber Is Hiring Campus Rep Managers for UCLA
You read that right, friends. Uber Los Angeles is hiring. Are you up to the challenge? Check out the description below and apply here if interested!
An Uber Campus Rep position is not a job—it’s a lifestyle! You single-handedly transform students’ campus and city transportation habits at the click of a button.
We’re looking for a Campus Rep to be our eyes and ears on your campus. You’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities both on and off campus to promote our brand. As a Campus Rep, you’ll play a key role in our grassroots marketing. You’ll work directly with our Campus Rep Manager, who will arm you with all of the marketing tools needed to make you successful.
Campus Rep Responsibilities:
- Be the voice and representative of Uber on campus
- Create excitement about Uber
- Activate on-site events on campus
- Provide event recap to Uber Campus Rep Manager
- Reach weekly & monthly goals set by Uber and Campus Rep Manager
- Outgoing, team-oriented, and energetic
- Has good understanding of campus and surrounding area
- Can work flexible hours
- Has marketing, sales, promotions, or events experience (not required, but strongly preferred)
- Is well-connected on campus
- Not afraid to jump into projects, reach out to contacts, and move quickly to grow the brand on campus
- At least 1 year of brand ambassador or event activation experience
- Business/Marketing major (preferred)
- Week and weekend availability
- At least 2 references
- $5 credit and $5 cash for each sign-up on personal promo code
- $15/hr for event work
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.