Uber Is Hiring Campus Rep Managers for UCLA
You read that right, friends. Uber Los Angeles is hiring. Are you up to the challenge? Check out the description below and apply here if interested!
An Uber Campus Rep position is not a job—it’s a lifestyle! You single-handedly transform students’ campus and city transportation habits at the click of a button.
We’re looking for a Campus Rep to be our eyes and ears on your campus. You’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities both on and off campus to promote our brand. As a Campus Rep, you’ll play a key role in our grassroots marketing. You’ll work directly with our Campus Rep Manager, who will arm you with all of the marketing tools needed to make you successful.
Campus Rep Responsibilities:
- Be the voice and representative of Uber on campus
- Create excitement about Uber
- Activate on-site events on campus
- Provide event recap to Uber Campus Rep Manager
- Reach weekly & monthly goals set by Uber and Campus Rep Manager
- Outgoing, team-oriented, and energetic
- Has good understanding of campus and surrounding area
- Can work flexible hours
- Has marketing, sales, promotions, or events experience (not required, but strongly preferred)
- Is well-connected on campus
- Not afraid to jump into projects, reach out to contacts, and move quickly to grow the brand on campus
- At least 1 year of brand ambassador or event activation experience
- Business/Marketing major (preferred)
- Week and weekend availability
- At least 2 references
- $5 credit and $5 cash for each sign-up on personal promo code
- $15/hr for event work
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.