Uber | Fueled for Business
Take the hassle out of work travel and enroll in Uber for Business. With Uber now in over 300 cities and 55 countries, a reliable ride is always just minutes away, wherever business takes you. From important meetings to company events, our solution is sure to fit all your business transportation needs. Interested in getting your company enrolled?
|SIGN UP FOR FREE|
Sign up by June 4th, and get FREE coffee on-demand for you and your office. Be the office hero and enroll in U4B today. All companies that have linked their employees to their business account will have access to a caffeinated delight on June 4th.
A CUP OF JOE, AT THE TAP OF A BUTTON
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your app on June 4th between the hours of 8:30am-1:30pm.
- Select the COFFEE option for an on-demand cup of joe.
- A Moody’s food truck stocked with Coffee Ambassador hot and iced coffee will arrive at your office to deliver FREE coffee!
- Only employees who are linked to an Uber for Business account will have access to the COFFEE option in the app
- Coffee on-demand is one day – June 4th 8:30am-1:30pm
- 20 cups maximum per stop
- Already riding with an Uber for Business account? Excellent. You’ll also have access to on-demand COFFEE on 6/4
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY?
Take a break from the work routine and enjoy a beach vacation in Mexico. We’ve partnered with SeaPort Airlines to gift a relaxing getaway to 2 lucky Uber users. On June 4th, 2 users that request COFFEE or enter the promo code U4BSD will win 2 round-trip tickets from SeaPort Airlines and a two night stay at the San Felipe Marina Resort – all for FREE.
THE GETAWAY PACKAGE:
- 2 round-trip tickets to San Felipe courtesy of SeaPort Airlines
- A two-night stay for two at the San Felipe Marina Resort (one room)
- Shuttle transportation to/from the San Felipe International Airport and into town
- Breakfast both mornings during the stay in the on-site restaurant
*Winners will be selected at random on June 4th and notified by email.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.