Take Off with UberCHOPPER to Coachella Valley
Skip the SoCal traffic and kick off your music festival weekend with UberCHOPPER. We’ve teamed up with Corporate Helicopters to deliver luxury, convenience, and sky-high style all at the tap of a button. By requesting UberCHOPPER, a private driver will transport you and four friends to the helipad, where you’ll take off directly for Coachella Valley. Another driver will be awaiting your arrival to drop you off wherever your desert adventure begins.
Service will run for two weekends only. Dates and times as follows:
Thursday, April 10th and Friday April 11th from 1:00pm-6:00pm PST and Saturday, April 12th from 10:00am-3:00pm
Thursday, April 17th and Friday April 18th from 1:00pm-6:00pm PST and Saturday, April 19th from 10:00am-3:00pm
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO REQUEST UBERCHOPPER:
- Select UberCHOPPER in the lower menu of the Uber app
- Press the black bar that reads “Set Pickup Location”
- If everything looks correct, press the request button at the bottom of the screen
- We’ll give you a call for final confirmation
- An SUV will pick you up, along with up to 4 friends, and transport you to the helipad.
- Enjoy the ride to Coachella Valley
- An SUV will be ready and waiting for your arrival in Coachella Valley to take you to your final destination.
- No need to hand payment or tip to your driver or pilots – payment is automatic and hassle-free
- $3,000 Total Fare (includes door-to-door SUV)
- Seats up to 5 (that’s $600 per person with fare splitting!)
- Uber is not a direct air carrier.
- All air services advertised will be provided by Corporate Helicopters.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at supportSD@uber.com.
See you in the sunny San Diego skies!
– Uber SD Team
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.