Take Off With UberCHOPPER This Labor Day Weekend
Want to soar through the skies in style? To celebrate Labor Day Weekend, we’re taking off with UberCHOPPER powered by Orbic Air!
FLY WITH UBERCHOPPER THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 31ST TO MALIBU WINES
This awesome experience includes*:
- UberBLACK transportation for up to 3 people to the helipad near Downtown LA
- A scenic 45-minute helicopter tour of the LA cityscape and coastline as you cruise to Malibu Wines
- A unique Safari Tour of the Malibu Wines property featuring a wine & cheese tasting, safari ride, and the opportunity to feed safari animals
- An UberBLACK back to your original pickup location
|FLAT RATE||SEATS||SPLIT THE FARE|
|$1,500||3||$500 per person|
How To Request:
- On Sunday, August 31st, pop open the Uber app on your phone
- Between 10 AM and 4 PM, set your location and request the CHOPPER option on the far right of the slider
- If an UberCHOPPER is available, we’ll give you a call to confirm the details
- An UberBLACK will pull up to your pickup location and whisk you away to the helipad
Demand will be high for UberCHOPPER, and availability will be limited. If at first you don’t see any choppers available, keep trying! More will continue to become available throughout the day.
Don’t forget to tell your friends so you can soar around LA together.
See you in the skies,
*Uber is not a direct air carrier. All air services advertised will be arranged by Orbic Air. Must be 21 years of age or older to use or participate in the experience.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]
As a data-driven company, we understand the power of information for communities. Since day one, our mission has been to connect people with reliable rides through the use of data and technology. As our footprint has grown throughout the years, so has our ability to use the Uber network in different ways. Starting today and […]
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.