Take Off With UberCHOPPER This Labor Day Weekend
Want to soar through the skies in style? To celebrate Labor Day Weekend, we’re taking off with UberCHOPPER powered by Orbic Air!
FLY WITH UBERCHOPPER THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 31ST TO MALIBU WINES
This awesome experience includes*:
- UberBLACK transportation for up to 3 people to the helipad near Downtown LA
- A scenic 45-minute helicopter tour of the LA cityscape and coastline as you cruise to Malibu Wines
- A unique Safari Tour of the Malibu Wines property featuring a wine & cheese tasting, safari ride, and the opportunity to feed safari animals
- An UberBLACK back to your original pickup location
|FLAT RATE||SEATS||SPLIT THE FARE|
|$1,500||3||$500 per person|
How To Request:
- On Sunday, August 31st, pop open the Uber app on your phone
- Between 10 AM and 4 PM, set your location and request the CHOPPER option on the far right of the slider
- If an UberCHOPPER is available, we’ll give you a call to confirm the details
- An UberBLACK will pull up to your pickup location and whisk you away to the helipad
Demand will be high for UberCHOPPER, and availability will be limited. If at first you don’t see any choppers available, keep trying! More will continue to become available throughout the day.
Don’t forget to tell your friends so you can soar around LA together.
See you in the skies,
*Uber is not a direct air carrier. All air services advertised will be arranged by Orbic Air. Must be 21 years of age or older to use or participate in the experience.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.