Stay the Night with Zedd
Uber and Zedd fans rejoice! We’re teaming up with Interscope Records to celebrate the release of Zedd’s latest single and music video, Stay The Night, by providing 2 lucky fans the chance to, truly, Stay the Night with Zedd. We will be providing you with a private meet and greet with Zedd before his headline show at The Shrine Expo Hall on Friday the 11th of October, VIP tickets, a room at The Redbury, and free Uber for the night in the very special Uber Rolls Royce. Yes, you read that right, THE Uber Rolls Royce.
Need some Clarity on how to enter?
- Apply the promotion code, StayTheNight, to your Uber account on the app, online, or you can text StayTheNight to 827-222
- The Zedd view will appear on your app at 8:00 PM on October 11th.
- Request an Uber to the concert within the Zedd view and if the Uber Rolls Royce rolls up to your doorstep then you’re the lucky winner!
- Must have an Uber account and the Uber iPhone or Android app to enter
- View will only be available from 8:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- Must enter code by 8:00 PM on Friday, 10.11.13
- Uber LA will cover your rides to and from the show if you’re the winner
- If you do not get the Rolls Royce, you will get a ride with UberBLACK and will be charged at those rates
New to Uber? Enter the promotion code Zuber for $20 off of your first ride! Entering this promotion code will also give you access to the Zedd view.
For official rules and more information, please read this.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.