Stay the Night with Zedd
Uber and Zedd fans rejoice! We’re teaming up with Interscope Records to celebrate the release of Zedd’s latest single and music video, Stay The Night, by providing 2 lucky fans the chance to, truly, Stay the Night with Zedd. We will be providing you with a private meet and greet with Zedd before his headline show at The Shrine Expo Hall on Friday the 11th of October, VIP tickets, a room at The Redbury, and free Uber for the night in the very special Uber Rolls Royce. Yes, you read that right, THE Uber Rolls Royce.
Need some Clarity on how to enter?
- Apply the promotion code, StayTheNight, to your Uber account on the app, online, or you can text StayTheNight to 827-222
- The Zedd view will appear on your app at 8:00 PM on October 11th.
- Request an Uber to the concert within the Zedd view and if the Uber Rolls Royce rolls up to your doorstep then you’re the lucky winner!
- Must have an Uber account and the Uber iPhone or Android app to enter
- View will only be available from 8:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- Must enter code by 8:00 PM on Friday, 10.11.13
- Uber LA will cover your rides to and from the show if you’re the winner
- If you do not get the Rolls Royce, you will get a ride with UberBLACK and will be charged at those rates
New to Uber? Enter the promotion code Zuber for $20 off of your first ride! Entering this promotion code will also give you access to the Zedd view.
For official rules and more information, please read this.
We’re excited to launch Payment Rewards — a way to discover, track, and redeem rewards right in the Uber app. We’re kicking it off with Capital One®, where every 10th ride is free (up to $15) when you pay with a Quicksilver® or QuicksilverOne® card through March 2017.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]