Stay the Night with Zedd
Uber and Zedd fans rejoice! We’re teaming up with Interscope Records to celebrate the release of Zedd’s latest single and music video, Stay The Night, by providing 2 lucky fans the chance to, truly, Stay the Night with Zedd. We will be providing you with a private meet and greet with Zedd before his headline show at The Shrine Expo Hall on Friday the 11th of October, VIP tickets, a room at The Redbury, and free Uber for the night in the very special Uber Rolls Royce. Yes, you read that right, THE Uber Rolls Royce.
Need some Clarity on how to enter?
- Apply the promotion code, StayTheNight, to your Uber account on the app, online, or you can text StayTheNight to 827-222
- The Zedd view will appear on your app at 8:00 PM on October 11th.
- Request an Uber to the concert within the Zedd view and if the Uber Rolls Royce rolls up to your doorstep then you’re the lucky winner!
- Must have an Uber account and the Uber iPhone or Android app to enter
- View will only be available from 8:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- Must enter code by 8:00 PM on Friday, 10.11.13
- Uber LA will cover your rides to and from the show if you’re the winner
- If you do not get the Rolls Royce, you will get a ride with UberBLACK and will be charged at those rates
New to Uber? Enter the promotion code Zuber for $20 off of your first ride! Entering this promotion code will also give you access to the Zedd view.
For official rules and more information, please read this.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.