SMF, Your uberX is Arriving Now
We’re excited to announce uberX is now available for all rides at Sacramento International Airport, with average fares of just $16 from the California Capitol Building.
SMF PICKUP DETAILS
- Request your ride at the terminal gates
- For Terminal A pickups your driver will meet you at the north end
- For Terminal B pickups your driver will meet you at the West Commercial Curb of the arrival gates
- uberX and uberASSIST trips to or from SMF are subject to a $1.25 surcharge and any applicable tolls, which will be reflected on your receipt
- uberXL trips to or from SMF are subject to a $1.75 surcharge and any applicable tolls, which will be reflected on your receipt
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.