Score Tickets to watch the U.S. Men’s National Team
Soccer fans, your #UltimateGameDay package is arriving now. Starting today, Uber users in the Bay Area can enter to win VIP tickets to the U.S. Men’s National Team’s Public Training on Monday and tickets to the USA vs. Azerbaijan match at Candlestick Park on Tuesday.
Enter the promotion code before 12 p.m. on Sunday, May 25 for your chance to win.
- 10 winners will receive (2) VIP tickets to the National Team’s open practice at Candlestick Park on Monday at 5 p.m., which include reserved seats and on-field access to get closer to the action, and (2) tickets to the match at Candlestick Park on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
- 15 winners will receive (2) VIP tickets to the National Team’s open practice at Candlestick Park on Monday at 5 p.m. with reserved seating and on-field access
HOW TO ENTER:
- Enter the promo code in your Uber app before Sunday, May 25, 2014 at noon
- Winners will be announced Sunday, May 25, 2014 at 3 p.m.
- Because of the contents of the tailgate package, winners must be 21+
- Detailed sweepstakes rules are available here
NEW TO UBER?
Don’t let that be the reason you miss out on seeing the US Men’s National Team in action. Download Uber from the app store and enter USSOCCER in the promotions menu for $20 off your first ride.
Twenty-five people will win a prize of some sort, so there’s plenty of opportunity to sneak one by the goalkeeper. As always, if you have questions reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter at @Uber_SF.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.