Santa Claus is Flying to Town
Dashing through the sky
In a bright red UberCHOPPER
O’er Silicon Valley we go
laughing all the way!
While Santa’s reindeer rest up for the Big Day in December, Jolly Old St. Nicholas himself is taking an UberCHOPPER to the heart of Silicon Valley!
On Saturday, November 15, Santa will be stopping by Westfield Oakridge in a red helicopter. If all you want for Christmas is an UberCHOPPER ride, enter the promo code below for a chance to win a free ride for you and up to three guests!
Santa and the Westfield Merry Makers will set down outside Sears at 9:45 a.m. for a holiday welcome party before they head back to the North Pole to take a final look at this year’s naughty & nice lists.
HOW TO WIN
- Download the Uber app for iOS, Android or Windows
- Open the Uber app
- Tap the menu icon
- Tap “Promotions”
- Enter the code WINCHOPPER
Santa’s little helpers are busy building toys, so we put together this helpful visual about how to enter a promo code in the Uber app.
NEW TO UBER?
We’d love to get you riding with a discounted first ride.
Sign up today with code FLYSANTA to get moving.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Winner will be announced onstage at Westfield Oakridge at 10 a.m., Saturday, November 15, 2014.
- Must be present to win.
- UberCHOPPER ride will take place on Saturday, November 15, 2014, immediately after the winner is announced. UberCHOPPER ride will begin at Westfield Oakridge, continue on a scenic tour of the peninsula and land at Palo Alto Airport. Total trip duration will be 30 minutes.
- Winner will also recieve a complimentary uberX ride from Palo Alto Airport back to Westfield Oakridge Center.
- For full Terms & Conditions, please click here.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.