Ride Like A Royal
Catch a sneak-peek of The Royals on your car’s iPad while you ride, and adorn yourself in a selection of regal bits and bobs. You’ll enjoy the grand opportunity of parading around town in noble fashion, so you’d best start practicing your royal wave.
Enter code RoyalRideLA and request ROYALS for a FREE RIDE in a Rolls Royce this Thursday, 3/12, through Sunday, 3/15
HOW IT WORKS
- Open up your Uber app
- Enter promo code RoyalRideLA in the Promotions section of your app to unlock the ROYALS vehicle option
- Request ROYALS between 6pm and midnight on Thursday, March 12, Friday, March 13, and Saturday, March 14. On Sunday, March 15, royal rides will be available from 3pm to 9pm so you can be home in time to catch the premiere
- Royal rides will only be available in the below coverage area
- Trips are limited to 30 minutes and must begin and end in the below coverage area
- Royal Rides can accommodate up to 4 passengers
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.