Ride for free like an Uber employee
Tech companies are known for having some amazing employee benefits. At Uber we like to think we have the best perk of all-time: Free rides for all Uber employees.
Want to experience the freedom we all enjoy?
We’re giving you the chance to win a year of
Uber employee ride benefits!
That’s $400 of free rides a month, for 12 months! ($4,800!)
You’ll roll like you’re on the payroll, but you won’t have to show up to work on Monday.
Seven rides. Seven days. One winner.
- Over the next seven days, take seven or more rides in the Los Angeles / Orange County area and you’ll be eligible to win.
- On Monday, October 28th, one winner will be selected at random.
- Bonus: Everyone who completes seven or more rides in the next seven days will receive an Uber t-shirt.
The fine print:
- To be entered to win, you must complete seven Uber trips in the Los Angeles / Orange County area between 8:00am PDT on Monday, October 21, 2013 and 11:59pm PDT on Monday, October 28, 2013.
- One grand prize winner will be selected at random to win $400 a month in Uber credit for the next 12 months. The grand prize winner will also receive an email with instructions to claim their t-shirt.
- All riders who complete seven rides in the aforementioned timeframe and locations will receive an email with instructions to claim their t-shirt.
- For more information, view the official sweepstakes rules.
We have a lucky winner who will be riding like an Uber employee for the next year: Camille de Pazzis! She loves Uber for the ease of use and the different car options to match where she’s going. She wishes she invented it, but riding like an employee is the next best thing, right?
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.