Ride for free like an Uber employee
Tech companies are known for having some amazing employee benefits. At Uber we like to think we have the best perk of all-time: Free rides for all Uber employees.
Want to experience the freedom we all enjoy?
We’re giving you the chance to win a year of
Uber employee ride benefits!
That’s $400 of free rides a month, for 12 months! ($4,800!)
You’ll roll like you’re on the payroll, but you won’t have to show up to work on Monday.
Seven rides. Seven days. One winner.
- Over the next seven days, take seven or more rides in the Los Angeles / Orange County area and you’ll be eligible to win.
- On Monday, October 28th, one winner will be selected at random.
- Bonus: Everyone who completes seven or more rides in the next seven days will receive an Uber t-shirt.
The fine print:
- To be entered to win, you must complete seven Uber trips in the Los Angeles / Orange County area between 8:00am PDT on Monday, October 21, 2013 and 11:59pm PDT on Monday, October 28, 2013.
- One grand prize winner will be selected at random to win $400 a month in Uber credit for the next 12 months. The grand prize winner will also receive an email with instructions to claim their t-shirt.
- All riders who complete seven rides in the aforementioned timeframe and locations will receive an email with instructions to claim their t-shirt.
- For more information, view the official sweepstakes rules.
We have a lucky winner who will be riding like an Uber employee for the next year: Camille de Pazzis! She loves Uber for the ease of use and the different car options to match where she’s going. She wishes she invented it, but riding like an employee is the next best thing, right?
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.