Rep Uber in San Diego!
As a Brand Ambassador, you will:
• Source potential partnerships with organizations, events, and parties
• Be a key part in Uber’s grassroots marketing efforts
• Talk to anyone and everyone about Uber
• Promote Uber via your personal and professional networks
• Identify opportunities to promote Uber in a variety of creative ways
• Sign up San Diegans (and visitors!) to be riders and driver-partners
• Make Uber a known brand and the transportation option of choice
• Encourage brand loyalty
What are the Perks?:
• Receive cash for every person who signs up and takes a ride using your code
• Receive cash for every person who signs up and becomes a driver-partner
• Opportunity to work and attend some of San Diego’s finest events!
• All the marketing materials you’ll need to slang
• Invaluable marketing and sales experience!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.