Red Carpet Ready Rides With Bellacures
In honor of the biggest awards night of the year, we’re teaming up with Bellacures to offer riders a complimentary manicure so you can achieve that red carpet-ready look.
From Monday, February 16th through Sunday, February 22nd, take an Uber to any one of Bellacures’ six Los Angeles locations and present your receipt to receive your free manicure ($20 value). Availability is limited, so read on to learn more!
RIDE TO BELLACURES AND RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY MANICURE
HOW IT WORKS:
- Call one of Bellacures’ six Los Angeles locations and make an appointment. Make sure to mention “Uber Bellacures Red Carpet Ready Ride.” This offer is only valid for the first 50 people per location on the above dates, so make sure to call early!
- Take an Uber to your appointment. You’ll be asked to show your Uber receipt upon check-in and forward the receipt to email@example.com.
- If you’d like to book a service other than a manicure, the $20 value of the manicure will be deducted from your final bill.
- Want to ride to your appointment with friends? No problem. Make sure that everyone in your group books an appointment, and fare split the bill so everyone’s name is on the receipt!
- Gratuity is not included in this promotion.
Enjoy your red carpet-ready nails!
-Team Uber LA
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.