Halloween is here — Get Pumpkin Delivery On Demand
While there may not be a change in the leaves or a chill in the air, that’s no reason to skip out on fall festivities. To celebrate the most family-friendly holiday of the season, we’ve teamed up with a local pumpkin patch to bring you pumpkins on demand! For a hassle-free delivery, gather your crew, open your app, and let Uber do the rest.
This package is all treats, no tricks. You’ll receive 2 pumpkins, a carving kit to make your very best jack-o-lantern, and SweetBricks treats to fuel your creativity.
HOW TO GET YOUR PUMPKINS:
- On October 24th, open your Uber app between 10am – 3pm
- Slide over to ‘PUMPKINS’ and request
- If your request is successful, meet your driver curbside to pick out your pumpkins
*Demand will be high and availability limited, so please try again if you don’t succeed on the first attempt.
THE OH-SO-SEASONAL DETAILS:
- WHAT: A package of 2 pumpkins, 1 carving kit, and delicious treats from SweetBricks
- WHEN: Saturday October 24, from 10:00am to 3:00pm (or while supply lasts)
- WHERE: Pumpkin-stuffed cars will be available throughout all of San Diego
- HOW MUCH: The package is $20 or FREE** if you are new to Uber
- HOW MANY: Minimum order of 1 pumpkin kit. Make it a party and purchase more kits on the spot!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.