Halloween is here — Get Pumpkin Delivery On Demand
While there may not be a change in the leaves or a chill in the air, that’s no reason to skip out on fall festivities. To celebrate the most family-friendly holiday of the season, we’ve teamed up with a local pumpkin patch to bring you pumpkins on demand! For a hassle-free delivery, gather your crew, open your app, and let Uber do the rest.
This package is all treats, no tricks. You’ll receive 2 pumpkins, a carving kit to make your very best jack-o-lantern, and SweetBricks treats to fuel your creativity.
HOW TO GET YOUR PUMPKINS:
- On October 24th, open your Uber app between 10am – 3pm
- Slide over to ‘PUMPKINS’ and request
- If your request is successful, meet your driver curbside to pick out your pumpkins
*Demand will be high and availability limited, so please try again if you don’t succeed on the first attempt.
THE OH-SO-SEASONAL DETAILS:
- WHAT: A package of 2 pumpkins, 1 carving kit, and delicious treats from SweetBricks
- WHEN: Saturday October 24, from 10:00am to 3:00pm (or while supply lasts)
- WHERE: Pumpkin-stuffed cars will be available throughout all of San Diego
- HOW MUCH: The package is $20 or FREE** if you are new to Uber
- HOW MANY: Minimum order of 1 pumpkin kit. Make it a party and purchase more kits on the spot!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.