¡On-Demand Mariachi Fiestas!
We’re rolling out on-demand mariachi fiestas this Cuatro de Mayo!
On Friday, May 4th we’ll have three SUVs in San Francisco transporting the Bay area’s premiere Mariachi bands along with Tres Agaves margarita mix and piñatas. Requesting your own fiesta is smoother than the most expensive Añejo – all you have to do is press the “Let’s Party” button. Consider this the ultimate Cinco de Mayo pre-game.
How much does this instant fiesta cost?
A $100 in-app payment (pesos not accepted) gets you:
- 1 song performed by a Mariachi band
- A bottle of Heaven aka Tres Agaves margarita mix (BYOTequila)
- 1 piñata full of mystery and wonder
Is ordering the fiesta *really* a smooth process?
Yes. So smooth.
- From 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm PDT, the bands will be roaming the SF streets in SUVs.
- You can request a fiesta by selecting the sombrero.
- Set the location you want the fiesta delivered and tap “Let’s Party.”
- You’ll receive an ETA and be able to communicate with the driver.
- The mariachi band will arrive to perform a song from their repertoire or take requests. Limit one band per order!
- After the song, they’ll leave you with a piñata, margarita mix and beautiful memories.
What do I do with an on-demand fiesta?
Really? The possibilities are endless, but we have a few ideas…
- “Mariachi bomb” your friends by requesting one without their knowledge!
- Serenade your lover with an intimate performance. Romántico!
- Planning an engagement? Order the fiesta, and we’ll put the ring in the piñata.
- Be employee of the month and order a fiesta for your office!
For more inspiration, check out this video…
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.