¡On-Demand Mariachi Fiestas!
We’re rolling out on-demand mariachi fiestas this Cuatro de Mayo!
On Friday, May 4th we’ll have three SUVs in San Francisco transporting the Bay area’s premiere Mariachi bands along with Tres Agaves margarita mix and piñatas. Requesting your own fiesta is smoother than the most expensive Añejo – all you have to do is press the “Let’s Party” button. Consider this the ultimate Cinco de Mayo pre-game.
How much does this instant fiesta cost?
A $100 in-app payment (pesos not accepted) gets you:
- 1 song performed by a Mariachi band
- A bottle of Heaven aka Tres Agaves margarita mix (BYOTequila)
- 1 piñata full of mystery and wonder
Is ordering the fiesta *really* a smooth process?
Yes. So smooth.
- From 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm PDT, the bands will be roaming the SF streets in SUVs.
- You can request a fiesta by selecting the sombrero.
- Set the location you want the fiesta delivered and tap “Let’s Party.”
- You’ll receive an ETA and be able to communicate with the driver.
- The mariachi band will arrive to perform a song from their repertoire or take requests. Limit one band per order!
- After the song, they’ll leave you with a piñata, margarita mix and beautiful memories.
What do I do with an on-demand fiesta?
Really? The possibilities are endless, but we have a few ideas…
- “Mariachi bomb” your friends by requesting one without their knowledge!
- Serenade your lover with an intimate performance. Romántico!
- Planning an engagement? Order the fiesta, and we’ll put the ring in the piñata.
- Be employee of the month and order a fiesta for your office!
For more inspiration, check out this video…
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.